How To Setup Gmail On Android or Desktop
Everyone is willing to use a mail application that can improvise and enhance your experience. People may have heard about other email applications but Gmail will always their first choice. It has number of quality features that can be used effectively without any major trouble. Apart from that, there may be certain conditions that can’t be ignored easily. To get help in such conditions, there is need to reach technical team instantly.
- Click the option of “Settings” menu and then to “Accounts”on your device.
- Your Accounts settings screen will display your current sync settings, a list of your current accounts will now appear
- Tap the option of “Add account” now
- Individual need to touch Google for the addition of “Google Apps account”
- User will now asked to Sign in to the Google Account
- Now,enter your Google Apps email address as the username, enter your password
- User should choose that which services you'd like to sync.
How To Setup Gmail On Desktop?
- First, user should login to Gmail account
- Tap the option of "Settings"
- Click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" option
- Select "Enable POP for all mail" and then click on the "Save Settings"
- The option of "Enable POP for all mail" will allow you to download all your Gmail messages to your computer
There are number of people who might not be satisfied by the solution of the above solved bugs, it is required for them to connect with support team immediately. To contact support team, there is need to dial Gmail toll free number. After using it, individual will get the chance to talk to live technicians who are authorised and smart enough. Technical engineers applies remote desktop assistance to solve every single issue, this technique helps in detecting the problem. Live chat and email service can also be used to get instant help from the experts. Various discussions by the experts and FAQs can also be seen in case of urgency, user will not spend any money and avail instant help for the issues.