Google Play Not Responding, Fix Via Google Customer Service Number
Google Play Store enables the users to get the apps in an Android gadget. The apps are free and paid and are classified into various categories. In short, Google Play store makes ‘a Phone a Smartphone’. But sometimes, Google Play Store becomes unresponsive and as a result, users get annoyed to fix the same.
Google Play Store Not responding , Here is Comprehensive Solution
- Clear the caches and delete data
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Scroll down the page and tap on Apps or Application Manager.
- Application page will appear and will show the list of installed app. Select Google Play Store.
- Scroll down the page and tap on ‘Clear Cache’.
- In the same page, you will get an option; ‘Clear Data’ tap on it and wipe out the data.
- Sometimes the updates create the issues, so uninstall the same.
- Open Settings on your device.
- And then, tap on Apps/Application Manager.
- Select Google Play Store from the list of applications.
- On the page, you will get the option ‘Uninstall Updates’, tap on it.
These two methods will fix the issues, if not, then reset your device. If all the methods fail, then contact Google Play Customer Service. The geeks will resolve the issues within a quick span of time. Their solution is quite effective and fruitful, so get in touch with them to fix the issues of the Google Play Store.