Avail Immediate Help to Remove Google Account From iPhone via Support Number
Get Instant Assistance to Remove Google Account from iPhone:
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to remove Google Account from iPhone. By following the steps stated below, the users will be easily remove Google Account from iPhone.
- The users need to open the Google account that is present on the iPhone or iPad.
- In order to remove the Google account, the users need to sign in to the Google account.
- Then the users may select the menu and then tap the account that the user has signed in Manage accounts edit section.
- Thereafter the user needs to remove the account. For this the users need to tap on the remove button that is present right next to the account.
- Then the users may confirm the choice made.
- At last, the user needs to select the done option that is present on the top left corner.
Discussed above are the ways by which the users may remove the Google Account from the iPhones. In case the user gets stuck, then the users may contact the technical team for getting the right solution for the issues that the users might face.
How Can the Users Contact the Technical Experts for Assistance:
The users may contact Google Customer Service for talking to the experts for getting the right solution for the issues that the users might be facing. The experts can be contacted at any time. The solution is provided in a well structured format.