How To Recover Google Account Without Phone Number
Google account is used to access various services provided by the Google. Users can send and receive important emails using their Google account. But sometimes users face difficulty when they try to access their email account and it shows incorrect password error. Users can easily recover their Google account recovery password by using their registered phone number. But what to do if you don’t remember your phone number, then don’t be tensed. You can also recover your password without phone number.
Here are the steps to recover Google account password:
- First of all, go to the official Google sign in page and then click on Forgot password icon.
- Enter your email ID into given field and then click on Next.
- Now you will see various procedures to recover your password and then choose alternate email method.
- Now you will received a password reset link to your alternate email ID and then open the received link.
- After that, enter a new password for your Google account and then re-enter to confirm.
If you are confronting any technical problem while recovering your Google account, then contact Gmail toll free number which is the only way to resolve this problem through certified expert’s help. They will recover your Google account within a short span of time. You are just one call away, so don’t get wait and dial this number immediately to get an instant assistance. They are available at 24/7 hours to assist the users on various problems.