How to Fix Gmail Not Working Issue ?
Is Gmail not working on your mobile or computer? If that's the case, you're probably trying to figure out what's causing the problem and how to repair it. A user can experience Gmail not functioning difficulties when using it on any device, and there are a variety of reasons for this unanticipated situation. Here you will learn everything there is to know about reasons why Gmail may not work at times and how to fix it.
Why is not Gmail working?
Gmail doesn't operate for a variety of reasons, and understanding them is critical since it may aid the user in resolving the problem. Here are some of the most common causes of Gmail not working, which are further mentioned below.
- It's possible that Gmail isn't working because of a fault in the browser.
- It's possible that a few of the browser's add-ons are preventing Gmail from functioning.
- The Windows operating system might be the cause of Gmail not working problem.
- There might be a problem with the internet connection causing Gmail error.
- It's possible that the Gmail login credentials you're using are wrong.
How can you get Gmail to work again?
Now that you know the most prevalent causes of Gmail not functioning, it's time to understand how to fix the problem. Evaluate the techniques listed below to resolve the Gmail is not working issue as it could be of use to you.
Use a different browser
- Due to a compatibility issue with browser you're using, Gmail might not work.
- Use a different browser to access Gmail, if it works now, the problem is with browser you were using earlier.
- Go to settings menu and select the extensions option.
- To remove extensions, open extensions and click the delete button.
- Next, reopen the browser and try to access Gmail again to check if it works.
Switch internet connection
- Disconnect your device's internet connection, then re-join and try to access Gmail again.
- You can try connect to a different data network to determine if the difficulty with Gmail is caused by your prior internet network.
Double-check login details
- If you don't provide the right credentials, Gmail may not open, so double-check that you've entered everything correctly.
- Check if Caps Lock is not turned on, since it might happen unintentionally.
By going through the sections above, you may get the most important facts on why Gmail doesn't work sometimes and how to fix the problem. In addition, you may contact a Gmail technical support representative for more assistance.